Returns & Refunds
Thank you for supporting Enzi Chair. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind or simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so. The refund is subject to the following conditions:
- The refund is processed less a handling fee of 15% of the total invoice amount to cover admin costs such as (bank charges, courier fees and other costs borne by Enzi Chair).
- You let us know within 7 days of receiving the product via email on email@example.com or by a call on 083 987 4447.
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original protective packaging), unassembled and with no missing parts.
- We will facilitate the return of the item via our courier network or you are welcome to use your own courier.
- Refunds are processed within 10 working days and proof of payment sent to client – refunds are not initiated until the return item is in our possession.
- Due to the high banking charges associated with Credit and Debit Cards, refunds are processed via bank EFT into a client’s checking or savings account.
Products sold as demo models and products bought during a promotional period (i.e. discounted) cannot be returned and all sales are final.
Unfortunately no refunds will be processed if a product has already been used.
Damaged/Faulty Products and or Missing parts
We have stringent quality control measures to avoid the inconvenience faulty products cause. We have a triple quality assurance process – before goods leave the manufacturer, at our warehouse and lastly when products are being prepared for dispatch.
However, in the rare occurrence that a client receives a product that is damaged/broken, faulty or missing an item:
- Notify us upon receipt of the product i.e. within a timeframe of 7 days – We will request a photo of the broken/damaged part to assess the best solution of either part replacement or entire product.
- Details requested are those on the invoice (Name, Surname, Contact details and invoice no.).
- We will replace the broken/damaged/missing item at our cost including delivery. We will also bear the costs to retrieve the broken/damaged part for assessment to support our continued improvement measures.
- We require that you hold onto all packaging materials until the issue is resolved – as in the case that the product/parts need to be returned, they need to be packaged adequately to withstand ordinary risks associated with transport.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return/refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
Orders placed may be cancelled at any time prior to payment. Should payment be received, the order can be cancelled and will be subject to the following handling fees:
- Prior to payment: 0%
- Prior to shipment but after having made payment: 5%
- After packing, shipment and returned to Enzi Chair (packaged unopened) – 15% as per Returns Policy above.
Our products carry a 5yr guarantee from the date of purchase.
If the product or part malfunctions (damaged/broken), we will replace the part or entire product within this timeframe. The following will be required to validate claim:
- Contact details of the purchaser (Name, Surname and Cellphone No.);
- Proof of purchase (invoice issued at time of purchase & proof of payment made);
- Product purchased;
- Brief description of the issue;
- Once the product is replaced; this voids the original guarantee and the replacement product does not carry a guarantee to avoid abuse.