WHY BUY THE ENZI CHAIR AT THIS LEVEL?
If you feel your child is ready to sit at the table without any restraints, then you could buy the Enzi Chair at the Homework level. You’ll save a little because it doesn’t have the accessories.
If your child didn’t start with the right chair from the beginning, this is a good time to invest in a proper chair that can support your child’s postural needs.
Ill-fitting chairs leaves your child’s feet dangling in mid-air, slouching etc. Without adequate back and feet support your child’s trunk and pelvis tilt, which could eventually result in low muscle tone in the upper body. Avoid all this and encourage correct posture by investing in the ergonomically designed Enzi Chair.
- This comes with no accessories as none is required in this age group.
- If you didn’t start off with the baby chair, it’s not too late; a child’s postural needs can still be met by starting at this level as the chair is outgrown at 10 – 12 yrs of age. Perfect for school-going children – when children are not bothered with the discomfort of ill-fitting chairs, they are able to focus and pay attention to the task at hand.
- For infants who can sit upright unassisted (approximately 6 months through to pre-teens)
- Can support up to 70kgs
- Materials – Solid beech wood
- Varnish – We use varnish that is formaldehyde free. The varnish is not only safe for your child, but safe for the environment too
- 5 year guarantee
- Dimensions – H 85 X W 56.5 X D 70 cms; weighs 12kgs
- Shipping – Door to door delivery by courier within South Africa
We offer an all-inclusive price:
- No contending with ‘add ons’ – all age appropriate accessories are included at no extra charge
- Stains – pick you fancy at no extra charge
- Delivery right up to your door at no charge